As an essential item in anyone’s tool kit, we advocate Quiksteel epoxy putty. It offers its users quick, spot-on repairs, can be applied wet or dry and can be used for sealing, patching and mending.
Meeting the needs of businesses and home owners alike, its uses include, nm m
With is ability to withstand high temperatures and a variety of conditions, it is ideal for repairing automotive, commercial vehicle and marine engine components such as exhaust manifolds and catalytic converters.
Within the industry landscape, Quiksteel also works on fixing broken pipes and leaking pipes and is the perfect solution for emergency pipe repair.
- Withstands up to 500° F / 260° C temperatures
- Sets in 4 to 5 minutes, is steel hard in 15 minutes and cures in 1 hour
- Cures under water
- Can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded and painted
- Available in steel-reinforced plastic, aluminum and copper formulas
- Bonds to all metals, fiberglass, plastics, glass, wood, ceramics, brick – almost anything except rubber
- NSF-61 Certified by NSF International 06/06/2012
- DRINKING WATER SAFE